Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The SoundTrack Of my Life now



A soundtrack is songs that can be played during a movie, play, or a Television series. A soundtracks purpose is to either make the movie , play or television series interesting with song or story behind the character when it's their time to come in to do their lines. But the " Soundtrack of my life " is to express who I am and where I been in life and moments where music helped me get through things in life.
This whole soundtrack about me says that I am an strong individual that has a purpose to live, that just wants to be happy in life.
The reason why I am making this soundtrack is to tell my story in lyrics therefore others can feel my heart through a beat from each verse that is sung with life. I suggest that after reading my soundtrack to listen to each song I give on my soundtrack and while listening , listen to see if this relates to your story or life now.

Miguel - The Thrill
This song expresses the desire to seek thrill in life.
" You have to live for the moment."
Enjoying a moment in your life besides worrying about what will happen is consider fear. Living seeking thrill is a risk but its a chance to do things in life you never thought you'll be capable of doing.
I choose this song because I am young and I just want to experience exciting things in life, I need a new thrill in life besides doing the same routine. This song represents my personality I'm an outgoing person if the moment in my heart feels right. This song is important because the thrill is a beginning chapter in my life to motivate me to be open minded and have fun with no fear.

Lyfe Jennings - SEX
It's your mental attraction that's important not your physical attraction.
" Use your common sense that you are worth waiting for."
Sex between two people should be safe and thought through besides rushing into sex, You are worth the wait for those who don't know it.
I choose this song because I feel that man young women tend to give their selves to young men because their either pressured, or feel they are in love , or aren't safe about when having sex with a person. This song represents my strength to understand sex between two people is secreted and that it's important that a man is interested in who I am not what my body can offer. This song is important because most girls and boys today don't care about the risk they take giving their bodies to each other , they don't see the importance in waiting. This song can give insight to some people that need to hear they are worth the wait with someone who cares.


Miguel- Candle in the Sun
People are taught not to judge each other but that's not how we treat each other.
" We are all that we got"
There may be a time in the world that we all may see that we are all that we got at the end, if people just take a look around and see that we don't have time for war or street violence because the truth is that we need each other.
I choose this song because its dare to my heart the harsh reality that people judge in this world and it can't be avoided. This song represents my heart, to be able to have an open heart to those who are close minded that believe the world works only their way in one way when reality people make the world go round. This song is important because we the people need to realize we stabs together when there's a fight , we shouldn't be against a each other and we should be fighting poverty instead of hurting one another.




"I AM JUST ONE WOMAN I CANNOT CHANGE THE WORLD ON MY OWN BUT I CAN CHANGE WHATS AROUND ME". - Karli Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment