This is showing Junior from the book The absolute diary of a part time Indian. This picture is similar to a comic strip and explains the embarrassment or being poor.
Junior is question in the comic strip. " Are you poor?" Junior begins to throw the question off subject and distracts the person and he runs away. The picture has boxes for each setting showing how being boxed in with a question that he is embarrassed to answer that no young boy in high school would want to come out and just say to anyone.
This is important because there are children out there that do live in poverty and don't have no one to talk to about their problems. If the child is being taunt because he or she is poor it needs to be address because these poor children can't help themselves when their so young. Their parents are responsible not them and that is important for people to realize.

I agree with this blog post because I know that we don't like to answer personal questions and just want to run away or change subject. Junior here got embarrassed to answer the question. I think that this is a serious situation that we all face at times. Many times we are embarrassed to answer them because people are going to critics us. I like were you pointed out the facts about being poor. I recommend you to take a look at articles that can relate to this piece. I feel that you could of said more stuff about why people shouldn't be embarrassed of what they have or who they are.
ReplyDelete